Brussels Airlines – Book Cheap Flights
Experience the best of Belgium hospitality when flying with Brussels Airlines. The airline is also the proud flag carrier of Belgium ad offers a unique blend of cultural diversity, charm, and extraordinary services. Passengers onboard can experience the warmth of Belgium’s welcoming spirit inviting passengers to embark on new adventures experiencing the world.
The airline’s crew with their exceptional warmth, welcoming nature, and attention to every detail make the entire trip memorable.
The history of the airline started in 2007 when it adopted the name Brussels Airlines. Since then the airline gradually expanded its route to multiple destinations including Europe, Africa, North America, and Asia. And since then the airline has become a force to reckon with in the European Aviation market, offering both short and long-haul flights.
Brussels Airlines Destinations
Brussels Airlines operates flights to multiple destinations across Europe and the world.
• Europe: In Europe, the airline operates services to numerous cities in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Austria, Portugal, Greece, Poland, and Romania.
• Africa: Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Rwanda, and Morocco.
• North America: In North America, the airline operates flights to New York (JFK).
• Middle East: In the Middle East, the airline operates flights to Tel Aviv.
• Passengers on short-haul flights within Europe are offered buy-on-board service.
• Passengers have the option to buy a wide selection of snacks, sandwiches, and beverages from the onboard menu.
• On long haul flights passengers are served with complimentary meals and beverages.
• Passengers can also request special dietary meals
• Business Class passengers flying short-haul within Europe would be enjoying premium in-flight dining service including complimentary hot meals and a wide selection of beverages.
• Passengers on long-haul flights will be treated to a la carte meals, premium beverages, and snacks.
• Business Class cabin is equipped with state-of-the-art seats that convert into a fully flatbed within seconds.
• Individual 15.6 HD screen with noise-canceling headphones.
• Adjustable seat comes with massage function.’
• A wide range of amenity kits for hassle-free travel.
Premium Economy Class
• Seats in a premium economy consist of a headrest, footrest, a big table tray, and AC power plug.
• All seats consist of a 13.3” HD touchscreen.
• Seats in premium economy class have 23 percent more legroom and 40 percent seat recline.
• On longer flights, the seat consists of adjustable neck support and headrest.
• Passengers can also enjoy in-flight entertainment on a 10.1” screen.
• Plenty of legroom for comfortable and relaxed travel.
• USB power outlet and individual tray for work.
Baggage Allowance Policy
Checked Baggage: Economy Class passenger checked baggage will depend on the fare. Premium Economy Class passengers can carry two checked-in baggage a piece with a weight up to 23kg per piece. Business Class passengers are allowed to carry two pieces of checked-in baggage with a weight up to 32kg per piece. The Checked Baggage dimension for every class is the same max. 158 cm or 62.2 inches.
Carry-on Baggage: Economy class passengers are allowed one piece of carry-on baggage with a weight not exceeding 8kg with a width of 55x40x23 cm. Premium Economy Class and Business Economy Class are allowed one or two pieces of carry-on baggage with a weight not exceeding 8kg max. 55 x 40 x 23 cm.
• Online Check-in: Passengers traveling with Brussels Airlines can go for online check-in through the website or mobile. Online check-in opens 24 hours and closes a couple of hours approximately before the flight departure.
• Mobile Check-in: It allow the passenger to proceed for check-in through Brussel’s Air mobile check-in. Passengers can obtain a digital boarding pass for seamless and smooth check-in.
• Airport Check-in: Passengers can also opt for the Brussels Air check-in counter available at the airport. Passengers must arrive at the airport check-in counters with plenty of time for hassle-free check-in.
• Self-Service Kiosks: Self-Service Kiosks allow passengers to check in without taking assistance from airline staff. At the kiosks, passenger can select their seat, and obtain boarding passes.
Passengers opting for a refund may be eligible subject to fare rules and ticket conditions. Some tickets may be non-refundable depending on the ticket and fare rules. It is advised to go through the airline refund policy to avoid any confusion when claiming a refund.
The Airlines allow passengers for smooth cancellation of their booking. Cancellations are subject to the airline’s cancellation policy. Booking cancellation may vary depending on fare rules and ticket conditions. Passengers can directly call the airline customer care or visit the website for cancellation.
Frequent Flyer Program
Miles & More is the name of the Brussels Air Frequent Flyer Program. The program allows passengers to earn miles and redeem them for multiple benefits and rewards like seat upgrades, lounge access, and more.
Award and Recognition
Brussels Airlines have won multiple awards and recognition from the aviation industry. Best Airline Staff in Europe" multiple times at the Skytrax World Airline Awards and Best Transatlantic Airline. The airline has also been featured in the TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards. Brussels Air has also won multiple Belgian Travel Awards in numerous categories including Best Airline, Best Cabin Crew, and Best Customer Service. The airline has also won Skytrax 4-Star Airline for its overall quality and customer service. Brussels Airline has also left a mark at the Business Traveler Awards receiving accolades for its Business Class service and amenities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)–Brussels Airlines
Passengers can upgrade with Brussels Airlines through multiple channels like buying an upgrade, bidding for an upgrade, and buying an upgrade at the airport.
Passengers can choose seats in advance during the booking process. Seat selection may attract a fee depending on the fare type and cabin class.
Yes, Brussels Airlines allow group check-in for smooth boarding allowing more than 10 people to check-in as a group.
Passenger can manage their booking personally by going to the Brussels Airlines web page and selecting the “My Booking” section on the Brussels Airlines website. This section allows passengers to select seats, make changes to the booking or add any special requests.
In case of flight cancellation, Brussels Airlines will try to rebook the passenger on the next available flight or offer alternative options.