China Airlines – Book Cheap Flights
Experience world-class hospitality with a blend of global service. The airline's rich legacy dates back to 1959 and since then the airline has become a global aviation icon connecting the world with colorful regions of the Far East. The airline is a proud ambassador of Taiwan’s rich culture and heritage. As soon as you embark on the journey China Airlines will be there offering passengers its trademark service.
Beyond the seamless experience, China Airlines is known for its ultimate operational safety and innovation that constantly meets the modern-day traveler’s demand. Whether it is a business trip or a vacation escape the airline have got customized services that cater to the demand of every passenger.
China Airlines Destinations
China Airlines flies to a host of domestic and international destinations.
Taiwan: Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Hualien, Kinmen, Taitung and Penghu.
Asia: Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Bangkok, Singapore, and Kuala Lumpur.
Europe: Amsterdam and Frankfurt.
North America: Los Angeles and New York City.
China Airlines Meals
• People traveling economy class will enjoy delicious culinary delights.
• The meals are crafted by world-class chefs.
• Snacks and beverages are also served perfect for a relaxing in-flight travel.
Premium Economy Class
• Premium Economy Class passengers will be enjoying delicious culinary delights.
• Premium Economy Class passengers can pre-order their meal 21 days to 24 hours before departure.
• Passengers can select from à la carte.
Premium Business Class & Business Class
• Passengers traveling these classes can enjoy high-quality culinary flavors served to them at 36,000 feet.
• Passengers are allowed to pre-order their meals 21 days to 24 hours before the flight departure.
• Tailored-made dishes that cater to the taste of every passenger traveling business class.
• Special meals are offered by the airline.
• Children, infants, and people with special dietary needs are required to contact the airline 24 hours before the flight departure.
• Special meals offered by the airline are vegetarian oriental, vegan meal, halal, kosher, child, and infant Meal.
China Airlines Cabin Class
• Seats are comfortable with adjustable headrests and personal pockets.
• The seats are also fitted with a Personal TV screen and USB Port.
• Seats come with plenty of leg space and seat pitch offering maximum comfort.
Premium Economy Class
• The premium economy class has a 39-inch seat pitch is perfect for comfortable travel.
• Individual USB port and power outlet.
• 12” HD monitor
• The seats are also fitted with a multifunctional dining table with personal storage space and dedicated reading light.
Premium Business Class
• Passengers traveling premium business class will be enjoying the epitome of luxury and comfort.
• Featuring a fully flat seat with a cocktail table is all a passenger needs for a relaxing trip.
• Table lamp along with multifunctional storage space makes the entire in-flight experience world-class.
• The in-flight interior consists of metallic finishes and a textured surface.
China Airlines Baggage Allowance Policy
Checked Baggage Allowance
• Economy Class passengers have one or two checked baggage up to 20kg to 35 kg depending on the ticket fare.
• Premium Economy Class passengers are allowed checked baggage two pieces of baggage with a weight of up to 35kg.
• Business Class passengers are allowed 2 pieces of checked baggage each with weight up to 40kg.
• Business class passengers are allowed 2 pieces each of carry-on baggage with a weight of up to 7kg and dimensions not exceeding 9 inches in height, 14 inches in width, and 22 inches in length.
• Premium Economy Class passengers are allowed one piece each of carry-on baggage with weight up to 7 kg and dimensions not exceeding 9 inches in height, 14 inches in width, and 22 inches in length.
• In economy class passengers are allowed one piece each of carry-on baggage with a weight of up to 7 kg and dimensions not exceeding 9 inches in height, 14 inches in width, and 22 inches in length.
China Airlines Check-in Facilities
Airport Counter Check-in
• Passengers opting for the airport check-in counter must be at the airport with sufficient time for hassle-free check-in procedures.
• The airline-friendly staff will be their assisting passenger check-in process.
• Passengers can go for online check-in using their desktop and mobile devices.
• Online check-in is available 48 hours to 60 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
• Online check-in for flights to the United States (Guam) is 24 hours to 60 minutes before the flight departure.
• Passengers can self-print the boarding pass or can also use a mobile boarding pass for quick check-in.
• Self-check-in Kiosk is available at selected international airport including Taoyuan, Songshan, Kaohsiung, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Vancouver, San Francisco, Incheon Seoul, Tokyo Haneda, Tokyo Narita, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Osaka, Okinawa, Frankfurt, London and Shenzhen for your choice.
• It allows passengers to check in without any assistance or passport.
• Passengers can also select their seats.
• Self-Check-in Kiosk expedites the entire check-in process.
China Airlines Frequent Flyer Program
Dynasty Flyer Program is the best way to fly with China Airlines. It is the loyalty program of China Airlines where passengers can earn miles when flying with the airline and its associate partners like hotels, car rentals, or when using credit cards. Passengers can earn miles and redeem them later to upgrade rewards, exclusive offers, and boutique redemption.
The airline has won multiple awards including "Best Airline Staff Service in Asia," "Best Airline Cabin Cleanliness in Asia," and "Best Economy Class Airline Seat in Asia." The airline has also been recognized as "Asia's Leading Airline Economy Class" and "Asia's Leading Airline Business Class." China Airlines has been honored with CAPA awards, such as "Airline Turnaround of the Year" and "Asia Pacific Regional Airline of the Year." China Airlines has also won "Best Air Cargo Carrier - Asia" at the Payload Asia Awards. The airline has also been appreciated for its incredible safety legacy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)–China Airlines
Yes, individuals can change their online check-in if there is a change in the itinerary. The airline allows hassle-free online check-in.
China Airlines allows passengers to refund applications within two years from the date when the ticket is issued.
Yes, children above 2 years and below 12 years are eligible for children's tickets.
Premium business class passengers and business class passengers are eligible to access China airline's VIP lounge. These lounges are the epitome of luxury and offer ultimate peace and rest when waiting for a flight.