Allegiant Air – Book Cheap Flights
Allegiant Air is an American low-budget airline, headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada. Established in 1997, the airline primarily focuses on connecting people to famous leisure destinations within America and selected international regions. The airline since its inception has given quality service and hospitality to travelers. The airline has got mixed reviews about its service both on the ground and in the air.
The majority of frequent flyers have given the airline a thumbs up. The service and quality the airlines offer on the budget is incredible. The in-flight ambiance features comfortable seats, and plenty of legroom perfect for a relaxed journey. Allegiant Air's flexible policy and customer-centric approach make it one of the most sought-after airlines among travelers.
Allegiant Air Destinations
Allegiant Air flies to a wide range of destinations across multiple cities in the United States offering travelers seamless access to popular vacation escapes and cities. The airline flies to multiple cities on West Coast, Midwest, Northwest, Southeast, South, Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountain region, and more.
• Allegiant Air is an ultra-low-cost airline. Passengers flying the airline have the option to buy-on-board meals.
• Passengers can choose from a selection of non-alcoholic beverages like soda, water, and coffee.
• Passengers are allowed to bring their food and non-alcoholic beverages adhering to the guidelines of the airline.
• Passengers with special dietary needs are requested to bring their meals onboard.
• Allegiant Air only offers a single-cabin configuration on all its flights.
• Allegiant Air is an ultra-low-cost airline that majorly focuses on providing affordable travel.
• Regardless of the ticket type the airline offers the same facilities and amenities to its every customer.
• The airline only has Economy Class featuring comfortable seats and ample legroom.
• Passengers can upgrade the seat on purchase for additional legroom.
• Non-availability of premium cabins helps the airline keep ticket prices affordable.
Baggage Allowance Policy
Carry-on Baggage Policy
• Allegiant Air's flexible baggage policy allows passengers to carry one free personal item such as a laptop bag, purse, or small bag.
• Fee may apply on baggage with dimension of 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches (22 cm x 35 cm x 55 cm).
Checked Baggage Policy
• Passengers traveling Allegiant Air can purchase up to four checked bags per person.
• The maximum weight for the checked-in baggage is 40 pounds (18kg) and the dimension should not exceed 80 inches (203 cm).
• Overweight baggage may attract additional fees.
• Allegiant Air also accepts special items such as golf clubs, skis, and musical instruments, subject to additional fees.
Online check-in: Allegiant Air offers online check-in for passengers from the comfort of their homes. Online check-in opens 24 hours and closes 60 minutes from the scheduled departure. While doing online check-in passengers also have the option to select a seat, and provide necessary travel information.
Mobile Check-in: Mobile check-in allows passengers to a wide range of services like access to the boarding pass and management travel itinerary from the comfort of their smartphones or tablets.
Airport Counter Check-in: Passengers who prefer traditional airport counter check-in could do so by visiting the Allegiant Air ticket counter. The airport check-in counter opens well before the scheduled flight departure and closes 45 minutes approximately before the departure.
Priority Boarding: Passengers who have purchased the priority boarding pass can experience a seamless and quick check-in process.
Self-Service Kiosks: Allegiant Air also has Self-Service Kiosks located at the selected airport where passengers can check-in, select seats, and print their boarding passes without any aid.
Allegiant Air's refund policy allows a passenger to refund for their canceled flight ticket booking. The airline allows passengers for a full refund on cancellation of their reservation within 24 hours of booking subject to terms and conditions. However, most of Allegiant Air’s fares are non-refundable.
Allegiant Air's cancellation policy states that a passenger is entitled to a full refund if Allegiant Air cancels the flight. And if the flight is delayed for over two hours then passengers are allowed for a cancellation subject to terms and conditions.
Awards and Recognition
Allegiant Air is an ultra-low-cost airline that offers budget travel to passengers. Some of the notable awards and recognition the airline has won are the Airline Quality Rating (AQR), Travel Weekly Magellan Awards, Punctuality Award, and TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)–Allegiant Air
Allegiant Air accepts majority of credit and debit cards. Passengers can also pay online using Allegiant-issued vouchers and myAllegiant Points. Allegiant does not accept cash, cheque, and money orders.
Yes, passengers can make changes through “Triple Flex” which is Allegiant Air's flexible booking option. It allows passengers to make one-time changes in their itinerary without attracting any fees.
Yes, Allegiant Air TSA Pre-Check allows eligible passengers to enjoy quick security screening for hassle-free check-in.
Allegiant Air's pet policy allows small pets to travel in a cabin with their owner at an additional fee. Big pets are required to transport as cargo.
Allegiant Air does not offer Wi-Fi on its flights. However, passengers are recommended to check with the airlines for any updates on in-flight amenities.