Air Macau – Book Cheap Flights
Fly Air Macau for an extraordinary in-flight experience. Founded in 1994, the airline has carved out a niche for itself in the aviation industry. The celebrated airline provides a seamless link between Macau Island and various cities around the world. Macau airline is also the flag carrier of the Macau Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. The airline provides a unique experience that is a seamless blend of traditional hospitality and modern technology.
With its hub located at Macau International Airport, the airline's vast route network of both domestic and international flights, caters to a wide range of travelers' needs whether leisure or business travel. Air Macau is known for offering exceptional safety with high standards, prioritizing the well-being of both passengers and crew.
Air Macau Destinations – Air Macau flies to extensive destinations across the South Asia Pacific and the world around.
Mainland China: Air Macau operates a wide range of flights to Mainland China including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Xiamen, and Hangzhou.
South Korea: Air Macau operates flights to Seoul, the vibrant capital of South Korea.
Japan: Major cities the airline connects in Japan are Osaka, Tokyo, and Fukuoka.
Southeast Asia: The airline connects popular tourist destinations in Southeast Asia are Bangkok (Thailand), Singapore, and Manila (Philippines).
Air Macau Meals
• Passengers traveling Economy Class on Air Macau are served complimentary meals on longer-haul flights.
• The meals are a perfect blend of local and international cuisines.
• Air Macau caters to a wide range of dietary preferences such as vegetarian meals, snacks, and more.
• Complimentary beverages such as juices, soft drinks, tea, coffee, and alcoholic beverages are also served.
• Business Class on Air Macau offers an exceptional culinary experience to travelers.
• Passengers traveling Business Class are served a wide range of gastronomical delights such as premium appetizers, main course meals, and delicious desserts.
• The airline caters to the special dietary requirements of passengers traveling in Business Class.
• A wide range of alcoholic beverages is also available for passengers traveling Business Class.
Air Macau Cabin Class
• Passengers flying economy class can enjoy comfortable in-flight seating with sufficient legroom and seat pitch.
• Seat configuration in Economy Class is in a 3-3 or 2-3-2 layout (depending on the aircraft) for maximum relaxation and comfort.
• Economy class passengers can also enjoy a wide range of in-flight entertainment options including individual seatback screens, movie selection, TV shows, and music.
• Economy Class passengers can also enroll themselves in Air Macau’s frequent flyer program, earn miles and enjoy additional benefits.
• Passengers traveling Air Macau’s Business Class will enjoy an exceptional service experience.
• Seat configuration in Business class is in a 2-2 or 2-3-2 layout, therefore offering direct aisle access to the majority of the passengers and privacy.
• Business class passengers enjoy priority check-in, baggage allowance, boarding, and VIP lounge access.
• In-flight entertainment systems are available with larger personal screens and an expanded selection of movies, TV shows, and music.
• Personalized service by cabin crew and premium facilities.
Air Macau Baggage Allowance Policy
Carry-On Baggage Allowance: Air Macau Carry-on Baggage for Economy Class passengers includes baggage weight up to 7 kg (115 lbs.) with dimensions not exceeding 56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm (22 in x 14 in x 9 in). Air Macau’s Business Class is allowed to carry more than two pieces of baggage with increased dimensions.
Checked Baggage Allowance: Air Macau Economy Class passengers checked baggage allowance weight up to 20kg (44 lbs.). The baggage allowance may vary depending on the flight and route. For Business class passengers the baggage allowance is higher weighing up to 30 kg (66lbs) with two complimentary baggage.
Air Macau Check-in Facilities
Airport Check-in: Passengers traveling with Air Macau can opt for Airport check-in counters. The counter can be found at the departure terminal of the airports served by the airline. It is advised to arrive at the airport check-in counters with plenty of time for hassle-free check-in procedures. Passengers should have valid travel documents to obtain boarding passes.
Online Check-in: Air Macau offers online check-in for passengers from the comfort of their mobile and computers. Online check-in is usually open 48 hours and closes 90 minutes before the scheduled flight departure. Passengers can select their seats, provide passport details and receive boarding passes. After completion of online check-in passengers can directly for security check.
Self-Service Kiosk Check-in: Self–Service Kiosk Check-in allows passengers check-in and print boarding pass quickly. This service has received positive responses from passengers. After completion of the process, passengers can go for security checks.
Mobile Check-in: Air Macau’s Mobile Check-in is the same as online check-in.
Air Macau Refund Policy
Air Macau allows passengers to modify or refund their booking subject to various eligibility conditions such as ticket rules, fare types, and terms and conditions. Other fares including discounted and promotional fares follow restrictive refund policy and sometimes they may not be eligible for a refund.
Air Macau Cancellation Policy
Air Macau allows to cancel or modify their booking subject to terms and conditions. While canceling the ticket the passenger should provide the ticket number, proof of identity, and booking reference. For more information, it is advised to contact the airline customer care department.
Air Macau Frequent Flyer Program
Air Macau's frequent flyer program is called "Privileges". The Privileges consist of three membership tier programs Silver, Gold, and Diamond. Passengers enrolled in the frequent flyer program can earn miles depending on their fare type, cabin class, and flight distance. Later the earned points can be redeemed for multiple benefits and rewards like seat upgrades, priority boarding, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)–Air Macau
Air Macau offers a special baggage policy for passengers including Sporting Equipment, Musical Instruments, Fragile or Valuable Items, and Oversized or Excess Baggage.
Air Macau offers a wide range of check-in options such as airport check-in counters, online check-in through the airline’s mobile app and website, self-service kiosk check-in at designated airports, and mobile check-in.
Yes, Air Macau offers a range of special services including Unaccompanied Minors, Passengers with Disabilities or Reduced Mobility, Traveling with Pet, Group Bookings, and Special Meals.
Air Macau offers a wide range of upgrades to passengers like paid upgrades, frequent flyers upgrades, and bids for an upgrade.
As of now, Air Macau has cut down on its no-mask policy at the airport. However, travelers on board are encouraged to wear masks to reduce contamination risk.