Aircalin – Book Cheap Flights
Aircalin is the national flagship carrier of New Caledonia. Founded in 1983, Aircalin has become a vital linking point connecting the French overseas territory with various parts of the world. The airline plays a crucial part in various economic activities of the island like tourism, cultural exchange, and business. With its headquarters based out of Noumea, Aircalin operates a wide range of flights to destinations across Oceania, the South Pacific, and Asia.
Traveling on the airline is fun. The airline is proud of showcasing the unique blend of French and Melanesian culture. Aircalin is committed to promoting the natural beauty and cultural lavishness of the region. Whether flying for leisure or business passengers will enjoy the warmth and amazing welcoming experience on-board.
Aircalin the celebrated airline of New Caledonia flies to multiple locations in Oceania, South Pacific, and Asia.
South Pacific Region: Within the South Pacific region, Aircalin flies to beautiful cities like Auckland and Sydney, Fiji, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna. The airline offers a great chance for island hopping and exploring the unique Polynesian culture.
Asia: Tokyo in Japan and Seoul, South Korea are the two cities Aircalin flies to. The airline allows people to experience the blend of traditional and modern culture the country is famous for.
Oceania: Brisbane and Melbourne in Australia are the two beautiful cities Aircalin connects.
Passengers traveling with Aircalin are in for an amazing treat. The airline offers delicious gourmet meals to passengers. The meals served on board are a fusion of Polynesian delicacies and French cuisine.
Economy Class: Passengers traveling Economy Class are served complimentary meals that include a main course and a wide range of beverage selections. Business class passengers will have the option of an a la carte menu where they customized their dining experience as per their choice. Premium beverage selection takes the entire flying experience to the next level.
Special Meals: Aircalin's special meals cater to the specific dietary requirements of an individual. For vegetarian, religious, or gluten-free meals, the airline will accommodate the needs of passengers.
Aircalin Cabin Class
Economy Class: Passengers traveling economy class can enjoy ample leg room and comfortable travel to their respective destinations.
• Aircalin’s Economy Class seats are arranged in the configuration of 3-3.
• Every seat offers ample legroom with a headrest for comfy travel.
• Economy Class passengers will be enjoying a wide range of amenities like entertainment (optional).
• Complimentary meals are served for a memorable trip.
Business Class: Aircalin business class is the perfect way to travel in luxury. The airline offers a wide range of amenities and facilities for relaxed and comfortable travel.
• Aircalin’s business class seat configurations are typically in a 2-2-2 or 2-3-2 layout.
• The seat is designed for maximum comfort and a luxurious experience.
• Business Class passengers enjoy priority check-in, access to airport lounges, and increased baggage allowance.
• The in-flight system offers a wide range of quality content ranging from the latest movies, music, and TV shows.
• Gourmet meals and fine beverages enhance the travel experience.
Aircalin Baggage Allowance Policy
Carry-on Baggage Allowance:
• Economy Class: Passengers traveling Economy Class are allowed up to 7 kg (15 lbs) of single carry-on baggage. The dimension of the baggage should be 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm (21.7 in x 13.8 in x 9.8 in).
• Business Class: Business class passengers are allowed one or two pieces of carry-on baggage. For carry-on baggage, the weight is generally the same as in economy class.
Checked Baggage Allowance:
• Economy Class: Passengers in Economy Class can carry one piece of a carry-on item weighing up to 7 kg (15 lbs). The dimension for the baggage measures 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm (21.7 in x 13.8 in x 9.8 in).
• Business Class: Business Class passengers are allowed to carry an increased checked baggage allowance with a weight limit of up to 32 kg (70 lbs) per bag.
Aircalin Check-in Facilities
• Airport Check-in: Passengers flying with Aircalin can go for airport check-in through the designated check-in counters. Passengers may have to make check-in well in advance. It is advised to contact the exact airport check-in counters.
• Online Check-in: Aircalin also offers its passengers to make online check-in through mobile and computer devices. Online check-in is perfect for those without any check-in baggage. Passengers have to do online check-in 24 hours before the flight departure.
• Self-Service Kiosks: There are a few designated airports where self-service kiosks are available. Passengers can avail of the services of these kiosks to print boarding passes and do check-in.
• Special Assistance: Aircalin also provides check-in assistance to unaccompanied minors and passengers with medical conditions like reduced mobility.
Aircalin Refund Policy
Aircalin has a refund policy, where refunds apply to tickets that are unused or partially used. Refund eligibility conditions may vary subject to ticket type, cabin class, and other terms and conditions associated with the ticket.
Non-refundable tickets will be not eligible. Certain tickets may have specific refund conditions linked with them.
Aircalin Cancellation Policy
Passengers traveling with Aircalin can cancel their flight booking, subject to ticket and fare conditions. Eligibility for cancellation is subject to fare class, ticket type, and certain terms and conditions related to the tickets.
Aircalin Flyer Program
"Capricorn" is the name of Aircalin’s frequent flyer program. The program allows passengers to earn valuable points and later redeem them for multiple benefits and privileges like Priority check-in and boarding, Extra baggage allowance, Access to airport lounges (depending on the membership tier and flight class), Priority baggage handling, Flight class upgrades (subject to availability) and Bonus Capricorn points on eligible flights.
Aircalin Awards and Recognition
Aircalin has been honored with multiple awards and recognition for its incredible services in the aviation industry. Some of the airline’s notable awards are "Best Airline in the South Pacific" and "Best Airline Staff Service in the South Pacific” awarded at the Skytrax World Airline Awards. The airline has also received APEX Passenger Choice Awards in categories like Best Inflight Entertainment" and "Best Overall Flight Experience." Aircalin has also been awarded Punctuality Awards and Sustainability Initiatives.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)–Air Calin
Yes, passengers with special needs such as unaccompanied minors, passengers with reduced mobility, or those requiring medical assistance can avail of the special assistance services provided by Aircalin.
Aircalin offers complimentary meals and beverages to all its passengers irrespective of their cabin class. Meals may differ subject to ticket type, fare, or cabin class. Passengers with special dietary requirements will have to request in advance.
Passengers can select the seat of their choice while booking the ticket or through the airline website’s Manage Booking section. However, there could be restrictions on certain fares and ticket classes.
Aircalin’s pet policy may allow certain pets like cats and dogs to travel in the cabin subject to specific rules and regulations laid on the airline’s pet policy.
Aircalin enjoys an impressive fleet consisting of state-of-the aircraft such as Airbus A330-900neo and Airbus A320-200 aircraft.